Upper Ridgewood Tennis Club (URTC) offers equity memberships for individuals and families as well as junior memberships.
1. Equity Memberships - For individuals or families wishing to join URTC as owners with voting rights.
- Requires membership certificate payment – either paid one-time or split over four years
- Requires Initiation fee – either paid one-time or split over four years
- Reduced annual dues for those under age 35 or over age 65
- Full access to all sports, all club facilities
2. Junior Memberships available at highly reduced rates – Under age 24, Under age 18
For more information please contact our business office by email at BusinessOffice@UpperRidgewoodTennis.com or by phone 201 447-1503.
Or click the following link to submit your personal information and our business office will respond to you to discuss specifics.
Thank you for your interest.