Upper Ridgewood Tennis Club (URTC) offers several types of memberships within two major categories:
1. Equity Memberships - For individuals or families wishing to join URTC as owners with voting rights.
- Lower annual dues as compared to Non-Equity Memberships
- Requires bond payment – either paid one-time or split over four years
- Requires Initiation fee – either paid one-time or split over four years
- Reduced annual dues for those under age 35 or over age 65
- Full access to all sports, all club facilities
2. Non-Equity Memberships - For individuals or families wishing to join URTC
- No Bond or Initiation Fees
- Memberships may be sport specific - Tennis Only, Platform Tennis (Paddle) Only
- Junior Memberships available at highly reduced rates – Under age 24, Under age 18
For more information please contact our business office by email at BusinessOffice@UpperRidgewoodTennis.com or by phone 201 447-1503.
Or click the following link to submit your personal information and our business office will respond to you to discuss specifics.
Thank you for your interest.